Mary Cariola Children's Center
1000 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, NY 14620
October 21 & 22, 2016
- Understanding learners with hearing & vision loss
- Communication strategies for individuals with dual sensory impairments
- Family engagement & parent-professional relationships
- Panel of local service providers and agencies
- Recreation & movement
- Mindfulness & stress reduction strategies
- Parents of children with hearing & vision loss and other challenges.
- Professionals providing services to children with sensory loss & multiple disabilities, including: General & SPED Teachers; OT, PT, Speech; O&M, TVI, TOD; Social Workers; Nurses/Aides.